Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving meal is over...jack's thoughts on the day!

You can not make me eat anything else if I stuff two pacifiers in my mouth!!!

What?!?  You really think I want more food?

I luv you, here are my kisses for all the good food today:)


Grammy's here, so that means I'm getting spoiled!


We had 12 people at our house for Thanksgiving Dinner, and we cooked dinner for another family and took it to them!  We had a LARGE list of food, it is the Hughes way of doing things!

We had....
Turkey
Dressing
Mashed Potatoes
Gravy
Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Bean Casserole 
Corn Cake
Cole Slaw
Cranberry Salad
Deviled Eggs
Rolls

Um...that was just dinner!  Our dessert list included:
Pumpkin Pie
Robert Redford Dessert (aka Better than sex dessert...blushing:)
Carrot Cake
Pumpkin Spice Roll
Peanut Butter Fudge

Wow, I'm still full!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone...gotta get ready to shop :)-
Joy

No comments: