Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great Day...Just Chillin with Jack!

Since Turkey Day is this week, our childcare is a little thrown off and I got to spend the day with Jack!  I really don't get anything accomplished when Jack is at home, so I figured we should do something fun.  Jack loves to go to the Mall...I know what your thinking, Joy likes to go to the mall and Jack gets taken hostage to the mall...but your wrong.

If you ask Jack if he wants to go to the mall he says "Yes, I shop!"  He's brilliant!  We then talk about what we are going to do at the mall.  It usually involves get nummy bites (food) and riding a toy at the mall.  We find change at the house, Jack puts it in his pocket and he puts it in the ride.  He calls it "his monies."  Today he decide the train was a good option, and the little roller coaster.



He is going to love riding the roller coasters with his poppa.  He loved the roller coaster!  Look out daddy, I'm going to give you a run for your money!



Before the rides, we went to Paradise Cafe and had lunch.  He was hysterical at lunch.  He ate some of his vegetable soup, some of my roasted tomato soup, fruit, a cookie and then he asked for some of my caesar salad.  He totally ate it and loved it!  He asked for seconds and thirds...who knew?!?s



Since we had such a busy day, he had a late nap, and then we went to Meijer at 9pm.  He got to ride in the cartoon cart, and he stayed occupied for the whole hour.  It is soooooo worth a dollar to get the cart!  I love getting a random day to spend with Jack!  Luv ya baby!

Joy

No comments: