Monday, September 29, 2008

Anderson Orchard with the Family

Anderson Orchard...who knew that by paying attention to the Llama farm, I would notice a sign for an apple orchard!!!  We have lived 10 minutes away from the orchard for almost 4 years!  Who knew????  Anyways...we went to the orchard with my parents and got some yummy treats!  Jack picked apples (well he also thought it was a good idea to eat them off the ground as well)!  It was a lot of fun, and it is a really cute orchard!


Apple Cider Slushie!!!!  Jack loved them!

Don't tell the orchard, but daddy and Jack climbed the tree for a moment to get a cute pix!

Grammy thought the orchard was fun, and acted like it was the first orchard she had visited.  Did I mention she brought us a homemade apple pie that was the best ever?!?  Jack has a distorted view of what apples are now:)

Jack's namesake...Papaw.  Jack has his middle name (Lewis).  My brothers all have the same middle name, and Jack has it too!


I'm glad my parents live close and help us out when we need it.  They watch Jack a lot to give us a break!  THANKS!

Have a Good Night!
Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.