Thursday, January 1, 2009

Indianapolis Children's Museum....WOW!

This was the first time I have ever taken Jack to the Children's Museum, and he LOVED IT!

Jack loved fishing, and I loved the fact I didn't have to touch a fish or bait!

Jack is going to be a rockstar when he grows up, and he loves to practice it now!

He got to be in a parade, and now we have to march in family parades all the time.  This had to be the highlight of the museum for Jack!


Jack made me pizza, and he had to smell everything before he served it.  Jake says that he learned that from me.  I'm a freak about stuff! If something doesn't smell ok, I won't eat it or use it.  It freaks me out a little bit!

We didn't show daddy this picture yet!....YIKES!  At least Jack talks about wanting a baby sister sometimes now.

How  cute is this little girl he played with?



The giraffe freaked him out at first, but by the end of the ride...he didn't want to get off!


No comments: