Friday, October 10, 2008

Crack Me Up!

So...Jack didn't want to take a nap today, so I decided to let him lay on Uncle John's bed and watch cartoons until he fell asleep.  My plan worked, he fell asleep!  But when I didn't hear him talking anymore, I went to check on him and he was asleep, and HANGING HALF OFF THE BED!!!!  His feet were at least 3 inches off the ground!  I cracked up!  How could he have fallen asleep like that?  Anyways, thought it was worth sharing:)



The adoption fundraiser is coming along well!  I picked out/designed invitations for it today!  I have the venue reserved, menu made out.  It consists of two types of food...Asian Cuisine and American Fare.  Things are coming together quite well for the fundraiser.  I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Have a Great Night!
Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how your fundraiser turns out.
I'd love to do something like that for Breast Cancer, so really please keep us informed!

What a cute pic of Jack- I love the little legs.

Lisa J. Davis